Adjunct Lecturer/Coordinator of Sex Therapy Certificate program *IMMEDIATE OPENING*
The University of Wisconsin-Stout Graduate Certificate Program in Sex Therapy is seeking an AASECT-Certified Sex Therapist to fill the adjunct lecturer/coordinator role for this program.
The position is open to be filled immediately. The position requires approximately 10 hours of work per week. It includes the 9-month school year plus summer session. The work can be performed remotely/virtually.
The Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing student applications to the program
- Serving as advisor to current, prospective, and past students in the program
- Publicizing and marketing the program
- Providing education about the AASECT Certification process and the field of Sex Therapy to MFT students at UW-Stout
- Supervising the program GA
- Monitoring student progress and providing CEU and program completion certificates to students
- Responding to student concerns and inquiries about the program
- Maintaining the program’s AASECT Certification
- Coordinating with Outreach Registration, Records and other UW-Stout departments
- Providing guidance and supervision to program faculty in the development and delivery of course materials to ensure they meet all AASECT requirements
- Field student grievances and concerns according to AASECT rules and guidance
AASECT sex therapy certification is required.
Interested applicants should contact Daniel Kelsey, Chair of the Counseling, Rehabilitation and Human Services Department at email@example.com / 715-232-3094 or apply online providing:
Required application materials:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- Names and contact information for a minimum of three (3) professional references
Facts and data about the university: https://www.uwstout.edu/about-us/meet-our-leadership/institutional-accreditation/fact-book
As an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, UW-Stout welcomes applications from individuals from diverse groups; veterans, individuals with disabilities and from historically excluded populations. At UW-Stout we value our differences and welcome diverse perspectives as we continually commit to developing an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees and students.
Employment is contingent upon the final candidate’s completing a criminal background check, reference checks and an essential job function test, as applicable. and being cleared to work by the Human Resources Office.
Job Family: Teaching
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 19696