In addition to a friendly culture and rewarding work environment, UW-Stout offers employees a comprehensive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of each and every individual. Your eligibility for benefits will depend on the position you are applying for. To learn more about eligibility, please visit the UW-Stout Benefits website.
- Insurance and Disability Benefits
- State Group Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Income Continuation Insurance (ICI)
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Savings, Retirement & Leave Benefits
- Employee Reimbursement Account (ERA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS)
- Retirement Savings Program
- Generous Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
UW-Stout encourages all employees to foster personal and career growth by participating in professional development opportunities. A variety of programs and workshops are available to support the success of our faculty and staff.