DEPARTMENT: Operations and Management Department
ANTICIPATED START DATE: August 20, 2018
- Master’s degree in construction or related field or BS degree in Construction or related field with at least 5 years industry experience
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and leading a collaborative work environment with diverse populations
- Teach undergraduate construction management courses within the ACCE accredited B.S. Construction Program from the following list (precise courses dependent on expertise and negotiated workload)
- Building Mechanical Systems
- Construction Estimating
- Architectural Graphics
- Demonstrate computer literacy and expertise in construction industry software systems
- Set up, operate, and maintain laboratory as needed for assigned course work
- Be supportive in working with a diverse population of students and staff
The University of Wisconsin-Stout is a comprehensive, career focused polytechnic university. The construction programs are housed in the College of Science, Technology, Engineering Mathematics and Management with a Bachelor of Science and a Master’s degree in Construction. The Programs serve approximately 300 students.
A member of the University of Wisconsin System, UW-Stout is located in Menomonie, WI situated in the beautiful scenic Chippewa Valley Region just one hour east of Minneapolis-St. Paul.
Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. The UW System provides an excellent benefits package including participation in the Wisconsin State retirement plan.
As an EEO/AA employer, UW-Stout is committed to inclusive excellence and is actively seeking applications from individuals from diverse groups; veterans and individuals with disabilities. In compliance with the Wisconsin Fair Employment Act, employment will be contingent upon a criminal background check.
Applicants will need to attach the following documents prior to submitting the online application:
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae (in one PDF format file)
- Specifically addressing how you meet the qualifications
- Names and contact information for a minimum of three (3) professional references
Screening of applications will begin immediately.
If you need assistance, please contact:
- Mandy Stasiek
- Phone: 715-232-1624
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Family: Teaching